More Chart Farts ® – Funny Medical Chart Errors
We're midway through another month... so here are some more funny charting errors for you giggle about. Chart Farts® (: real stuff. real charts :)
- This patient would be a good candidate to be killed in PT
- Allergies: Cinglair
- Code was called for patient being found acystic
- Patient gets dilutional on Paxil
- He was told to have a heart attack in 1984. Subsequently he was treated with some pills for about a month or two by his family doctor.
- RN note: Large BM noted, Stage 2 stool noted left cheek
- blindness and depression in the left eye
- Order: Patient may go off floor to linen sale with sitter
- Allergies: statins - severe leg crap
- V tabulation
- Admission diagnosis: hyperglycemia, peeing over 5 minutes
- Please remove Foley at 6am. Notify urology if patient has not voided in 6 months.
- heroic vomiting
- Chief complaint: kidney attack
- I immediately assisted the patient while lying supine on the floor
- high caliber stool
- He has 2 brothers who are hospital healthy
- surgery for very close veins
- chest pain, but only when he walks in Wal-Mart
Get hilarious Chart Farts® on Twitter:
Funny medical chart bloopers on Twitter
There are lots of ways for you to go through the thousands of Chart Farts® available from GiggleMed.com... there's a Chart Farts® email list, a Chart Farts® web page, several articles, Chart Farts® Twitter posts, and even Chart Farts® shirts, mugs, and gifts.