More Chart Farts ® – Funny Medical Malapropisms
It’s time for a mid-month dose of hospital chart bloopers… Here’s another set of funny medical malapropisms for you. Can you control your urine? Chart Farts® (: real stuff. real charts :)
- Psychiatric Admission Diagnosis: Screamer
- He demonstrated a 9 kilogram weight loss with corresponding diuresis
- Patient sees his urologist for prosthetic enlargement
- a trail of morphine
- Admission Diagnosis: Diagnosis needed
- LE tenderness was solicitable by palpation
- Hx of lung fibroids
- Pain under left breath
- Estimated RV pressure 335mmHg
- Angina with prior myocardial infarction s/p myocardial infarction
- Medicine consult: I will be happy to follow the patient with you on my service.
- Nutrition note: Pt eating 0-100% of renal diet.
- intermittent heart beat
- History of high cholesterol 6 months for which he takes once a day cholesterol.
- He is followed by a GERD doctor.
- This is a 54 YO white African American
- Nephrology recommended dietary restriction of urine protein and creatinine.
Get hilarious Chart Farts® on Twitter: